Fact: The Beatles would never have been the Beatles without their manager. The Beatles were discovered, but before they were […]
Ask Chuck if...
- You want to rethink how you lead your organization to scale and advance.
- You want to transition your firm to sell, merge or acquire.
- You want to deliver the results you expect.
- You want to be a top-performing organization with a superior sales team.
- You want to build things rather than spending all your time fixing them.
- You want to create a flexible, resilient and responsible organization.
In Part 3 of our Blocking & Tackling series, we covered the importance of Team Management and understanding ‘the zone’. […]
In Part 2 of this series, we looked at Business Acumen and more specifically, what I like to call ‘MAD […]
After two decades of working as an executive in private businesses, Chuck transitioned into consulting and training. In 1998, Chuck formed Baxter Bean and Associates, which quickly became a leading contributor to the success of many Canadian companies.
His love for helping people be successful also led to the formation of Stand and Command, Baxter Bean Creative, The Method Effect and Bean Dental, all partnerships with other like-minded professionals in the consulting and training space. Chuck’s first point of conversation is about identifying and accomplishing goals, changing things up and maximizing corporate value. He has worked with many corporations and coached them to multi-year, triple-digit growth.